- Minnesota Cities & The League
- Governing & Managing
- Risk Management
- Legislative Action Center
- Training & Conferences
The task force will hold its monthly meeting on April 23 in Minneapolis.
(Published Apr 22, 2013)
The Governor’s Broadband Task Force, which is charged with developing policies to promote the expansion of broadband access in Minnesota, will have its monthly meeting on April 23.
The meeting, which is scheduled to run from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., will take place in Room 107 of the University of Minnesota Urban Research and Outreach-Engagement Center, located at 2001 Plymouth Ave. North in Minneapolis.
* By posting you are agreeing to the LMC Comment Policy.
Contact Laura Ziegler
(651) 281-1267 or (800) 925-1122
1. Type your comment in the “Leave a message…” box.
2. Identify yourself (required) in one of these ways:
—Click on a social media icon to sign in through your account, OR
—Register with Disqus by entering your full name in the first field and email address in the second field.
3. Click Next.
4. Click “Post as (your name).”