The HR Training program is designed especially for city government in Minnesota. Sessions are offered at a reasonable fee and can be geared toward city management or city staff.
- Respectful Workplace and Sexual Harassment Prevention sessions for city staff can be conducted on-site at your city.
- Management training on HR topics is offered periodically and may also be scheduled on a regional basis. Frequently-requested topics include HR basics for supervisors, hiring and termination, and performance management.
Online training on HR topics is also available through LMC's City Learning Point.
Submit a customized training request to email@example.com
(please include your name, title, city name, and request)
Land Use Training
LMCIT's team of land use attorneys are available to provide standard and customized training to Minnesota cities.
- Topics covered can range from the difference between legislative and judicial authority, the 60-day rule, and public hearings to zoning and more.
- Communities dealing with specific issues such as housing, shoreland development, or signage are encouraged to contact LMCIT's land use attorneys.
Online training on land use topics is also available through LMC's City Learning Point.
Read more about Land Use Services, including customized training
Your LMC Resource
For questions about Human Resources training:
Contact Jamie Oxley
Training Program Assistant
(651) 281-1250 or (800) 925-1122
For questions about Land Use training:
Contact Laura Honeck
LMCIT Program Assistant
(651) 281-1280 or (800) 925-1122
Reach Minnesota Cities!